Swanscombe Marshes V
- Oil, pigment and cold wax medium on cradled wood panel
- 67.3 x 82.3 cm (26.5 x 32.4 in)
- Mid-grey tray frame
- Signed on back
Copyright © 2021 Stephen Oliver – All rights reserved.
The London Resort, Swanscombe Peninsula
Why on earth is this totally unsuitable project even being considered. The area in and around Swanscombe is already being swamped with construction. Not only would the travel networks be unable to cope, Swanscombe Marshes, a natural habitat to hundreds of species, would be lost - the area needs this tranquil space.
Please help keep this natural habitat free from unnecessary development. Here are links to further information:
- Buglife - Save Swanscombe Marshes
- Kent Wildlife Trust - London Resort Theme Park Development
- RSPB Gravesend - RSPB Response to Swanscombe Marshes Plans
- Save Swanscombe Peninsula SSSI - Facebook Group
- Save Swanscombe Peninsula SSSI - Twitter
Please noteDelivery is not included
Artwork is sold for collection from my gallery at the Orchards Centre, Dartford only (click here for opening times). Please bring your receipt for collection. You will need this as proof of purchase.